Intro to Leather Working
$ 240.00 USD
Always wanted to learn how to make things with leather? This one-day intensive is dedicated to the fine art of leather craft including:
- an understanding of the various types of leather
- how to pick the right type of material for your project(s)
- an intro to basic tools and good working habits
- original patternmaking and design
- the best tips and tricks for cutting leather
- how to install hardware like rivets and snaps
- hand stitching
- finishing techniques
- and more!
During the workshop we’ll focus on making a bag and/or wallet and cuff. In addition to project-based skills the techniques and knowledge you pick up along the way will be invaluable to the success of any future design(s).
one 6-hour workshop // $240 + supplies