Odette on the Road Cards | Megunticook Lake, Camden, Maine
This variant is currently sold out
Megunticook Lake, Camden, Maine:
These designs were marbled using the suminagashi paper marbling technique on the grassy, sloped shore under a gray and rainy sky next to megunticook lake in camden, maine, with a pile of rocks nearby, little lake islands off in the distance. moody brown, green, yellow, and blue make up these card designs, inspired by the camden landscape.
- blank, folded A1 card (3.5" x 4.78")
- paired with a recycled, Michigan-made kraft envelope
- printed using biodegradable inks on 118# 100% cotton, tree-free paper
- printed at alpha graphics, a women-owned business in Baltimore, Maryland
- comes in two colorways: black/green and yellow/green
About the line:
Odette on the Road cards are meditations on nature and place, crafted with great care to connect you to yourself, each other, and the beauty of the earth. each design was crafted in nature, reflecting the beauty and expanse of the landscape. the 2019-2020 collection, W A T E R ' S E D G E features designs created in and around bodies of water in the north eastern part of what is now the united states.