Odette on the Road Cards | Emerald Lake, Vermont
This variant is currently sold out
Marbled on the shore of emerald lake, east dorset, vermont.
These designs were marbled using the suminagashi paper marbling technique at the edge of the lake, while peering out onto pine trees, blue sky, while the cool lake water's gentle waves covered rocks, sticks, and pine needles along the bank.
- blank, folded A1 card (3.5" x 4.78")
- paired with a recycled, Michigan-made kraft envelope
- printed using biodegradable inks on 118# 100% cotton, tree-free paper
- printed at alpha graphics, a women-owned business in Baltimore, Maryland
- comes in two colorways: green and blue/yellow
About the line:
Odette on the Road cards are meditations on nature and place, crafted with great care to connect you to yourself, each other, and the beauty of the earth. each design was crafted in nature, reflecting the beauty and expanse of the landscape. the 2019-2020 collection, W A T E R ' S E D G E features designs created in and around bodies of water in the north eastern part of what is now the united states.