Odette on the Road Cards | Atlantic Ocean, Crane Beach, Ipswich, Massachussetts
This variant is currently sold out
marbled at Crane Beach, Ipswich, Massachussetts.
These designs were marbled using the Suminagashi style of paper marbling on a July day under the expanse of the blue sky using water from the Atlantic Ocean. Golden sand dunes topped with beach grasses swayed slowly in the wind as the ink pushed around the water's surface. Sky blue, sand yellow, and evidence of wind all went in to creating this design.
- blank, folded A1 card (3.5" x 4.78")
- paired with a recycled, Michigan-made kraft envelope
- printed using biodegradable inks on 118# 100% cotton, tree-free paper
- printed at alpha graphics, a women-owned business in Baltimore, Maryland
- comes in two colorways: gray/blue and blue/green
About the line:
Odette on the Road cards are meditations on nature and place, crafted with great care to connect you to yourself, each other, and the beauty of the earth. each design was crafted in nature, reflecting the beauty and expanse of the landscape. The 2019-2020 collection, W A T E R ' S E D G E features designs created in and around bodies of water in the north eastern part of what is now the united states.