Sewing II: Zadie Jumpsuit Workshop
This product is currently sold out.
The Zadie Jumpsuit by Paper Theory is the perfect garment for beginner-to-intermediate sewists wanting to take their skills to the next level.
- How to read a sewing pattern
- Taking measurements + selecting size
- Layout, cutting + marking patterns
- How to construct a garment and adjust fit
- Creating slant trouser pockets
- Pocket construction
- Installing facings
- Proper pressing
Three 4-hour sessions // 12 hours total // $320 + supplies
Mon, Tue + Thu // 7/29, 7/30 + 8/1 // 10am-2pm
Note: This Level II class is geared toward students who have some previous sewing experience. Ideally you'll want access to a machine outside of class to complete steps between sessions. Please feel free to email us if you want to arrange for a sewing machine rental during the workshop (additional fee applies).