Marbled on a sun warmed rock at Otter Cliff in what is now known as Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Mt Desert Island, Maine.
These designs were marbled using the Suminagashi paper marbling technique next to tide pools and the ebb and flow of the ocean underneath a bright, blue, august sky, while reflecting on the pink granite, yellow stones, and purple shells while walking along the sandy beach.
- blank, folded A1 card (3.5" x 4.78")
- paired with a recycled, Michigan-made kraft envelope
- printed using biodegradable inks on 118# 100% cotton, tree-free paper
- printed at alpha graphics, a women-owned business in Baltimore, Maryland
- comes in two colorways: blue/pink and pink/orange
About the line:
Odette on the Road cards are meditations on nature and place, crafted with great care to connect you to yourself, each other, and the beauty of the earth. each design was crafted in nature, reflecting the beauty and expanse of the landscape. the 2019-2020 collection, W A T E R ' S E D G E features designs created in and around bodies of water in the north eastern part of what is now the united states.