Sewing for Baby and Kids: Pinafore Dress // Supply List
- New look pattern 6578 (can be ordered online at sewingpatterns.com. You’ll want to bring a paper pattern with you to class, not the downloadable version.)
- 2 yards of cotton fabric. one yard will be for the dress, the other for a full lining. I recommend shopping at city quilter on 25th between 6th/7th.
- Scissors that are new or have only been used on fabric. If you’re buying scissors, we highly recommend gingher stainless steel shears
- All-purpose sewing thread to match dress
- Pins + pincushion
- Two 5/8″ buttons
- An air soluble (disappearing) ink pen or contrasting tailors’ chalk