Tokyo Tie Bag // Supply List
- 3/4 yard fabric for outside of bag: a cotton print or solid is the easiest to cut, press and sew! No stretch, please.
- 3/4 yard lining fabric: cotton broadcloth (print or solid; it’s your choice!)
- All-purpose thread to match your lining fabric
- Sew-on snap (size 3; can be purchased later)
- Scissors, either new or used only on fabric
- Disappearing or wash out fabric ink pen, pencil or tailors chalk in contrast to fabric
- Straight pins
- Seam ripper
The Sew Everything Workshop by Diana Rupp (Tokyo Tie bag instructions are inside!). We have copies of the book for sale in the make studio and it’s also available in most bookstores.
- Clear plastic 18″ ruler
- Magnetic seam guide