two 6-hour classes = 12 hours total
$300 + some supplies (list to be emailed upon enrollment)
always wanted to learn how to make things with leather? this weekend intensive is dedicated to the fine art of leather craft including:
- an understanding of the various types of leather
- how to pick the right type of material for your project(s)
- an intro to basic tools and good working habits
- original patternmaking and design
- the best tips and tricks for cutting leather
- how to install hardware like rivets and snaps
- hand stitching
- finishing techniques
- and more!
during the workshop we’ll focus on making three projects: a cuff, wallet AND tote bag, but in addition to project-based skills the techniques and knowledge you pick up along the way will be invaluable to the success of any future design(s).